The Jesuit College Innsbruck is a house of studies and formation founded in 1562 by the Jesuit Petrus Canisius. Today 30 Jesuits from ten different countries live in the College, most of whom are teaching or studying in the Faculty of Theology of the University of Innsbruck.
The Jesuit College also accommodates 40 priests of the International Theological Collegium Canisianum, which is also administered by Jesuits. In other parts of the building are located a Youth Centre, a day care centre for disabled people, as well as the “Young-Ignatian-Community.”
The College is situated five minutes away from the old town and the train station, and borders the Faculty of Theology and directly on the Jesuit Church. The beautiful inner courtyard contributes to the quality of life of the community living in the middle of Innsbruck.